Who Can Participate?
Anyone can join who has the interest to get into Development job sector.
Prerequisite: Technical Skill: Must have the fluent operating skill of Computer.
- Must have the skill to use internet.
- A little or basic knowledge on WordPress would be fine but not necessary.
- Academic: HSC or Equivalent Certificate.
Key features of “RISDA IT”:
- Training by Certified and Experienced Trainers.
- Industrial and Corporate Tie-ups for live projects for student.
- Well-equipped Computer Lab, Internet and Book Bank facility.
- Live project based Trainings & Internships.
- Wi-Fi enabled classrooms.
- Certificate will be provided after training.
- Job facilities in freelancing marketplaces.
Total Class = 32
Per Class = 2 hours
Total Time = 64 hours
Duration = 3 months
Course Fee = 5,000 BDT Only
- Duration: 3 month
- Lessons: 15
- Language: English,and Bangla
- Location: Kaliakoir,Birulia,Savar,Dhaka
- Prerequisites: Yes
- Skill Level: intermediate
- Course Capacity: 20
- Start Course: 01/10/2020
- Certificate: Yes
Section 1 - Outsourcing/Freelancing Course
Lesson 1: Is Student Freelancing For You?
Lesson 2: Creating the Blueprint
Lesson 3: Legal Matters
Lesson 4: Setting Up Shop
Lesson 5: Show Me The Money!
Lesson 6: Getting Ready to Launch
Lesson 7: Scream From The Rooftops (Marketing)
Lesson 8: Working With Clients
Lesson 9: The Best of Both Worlds
Lesson 10: The Next Steps In Your Freelancing Career
Lecture 11 : Overall Idea About Freelance Outsourcing & WordPress
Lecture – 12: Marketplace oDesk/Upwork
Lecture – 13 : PPH & Fiverr
Lecture – 14 : : True lancer & Freelancer
Lecture – 15: Payment Systems from Freelancing Sites